Advocating for the voiceless
Communicating life affirming messages in a loud and busy society is no easy feat! Nevertheless, we offer the following services to share what we believe with our community:
- We offer friendship, support, and resources to women and families in crisis through our pregnancy centre, Hope for Women Pregnancy Services.
- We maintain and operate an extensive Resource Centre and lending library of resource materials (books, dvds and videos) dealing with life issues.
- We produce educational videos free to the public through our website and YouTube page.
- Our speakers offer talks and presentations to local groups of all ages.
- We host special events.
- We publish a local newsletter, the Voice for Life.
- We maintain a noticeable presence on Social Media (Check us out on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram!).
Are you pregnant, or experiencing the emotional effects of a past abortion? We care about you!
We offer counseling and support to women facing an unplanned pregnancy in the Fraser Valle area. Additionally, we also offer support to both women and men who are experiencing emotional or psychological distress due to a past abortion. Advokate's compassionate and non-judgemental approach has been a life line for thousands in our communities.
Visit the website of Hope for Women Pregnancy Services for more information.